We are always looking for new members. Spirit of the Hills welcomes members in all phases of their artistic careers. The only prerequisite is a desire to encourage and promote the arts in and around Northumberland County. Our membership boasts many celebrated artists, photographers, actors, writers, musicians, dancers, performing artists, artisans, fellow associations, and people who just want to show their support of the arts.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to joining a vibrant and active artistic community with the opportunity to participate in our many group events, benefits of a Spirit of the Hills membership include1:
- A FREE web page promoting yourself or your arts organization on our website. Click here for more information.
- Access to exhibit equipment including grids and portable bookcases.2
- Access to our Zoom account for online meetings and events.2
- Promote your events on our Member News page and in our regular newsletters and social media channels.
- A 10% discount at Above Ground,
- A 10% discount at Barratt’s Office Pro in Belleville,
- A 10% discount at Curry’s Art Supplies,
- A 10% discount and points system at DeSerres through the DeSerres Creative Club,
- A 10% discount at Gwartzman’s Art Supplies online. A discount code will be included in your welcome email.
- A 5% discount on purchases over $10 at The Painted Tree in Cobourg,
- A 5% discount at The Quick Brown Fox in Brighton.
1: Each merchant has specific limitations on items that qualify for benefits.
2: Subject to availability: access is on a first come, first served basis, except for group events, which have precedence.
Fill out the Form
Please fill out the accompanying form to register as a new or returning member.
Still Have Questions?
For more information about becoming a member please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.