Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org Mary studied Photography and worked in all technical aspects of Photography and in Microbiology, working on an Electron Microscope at the University in Montreal. While living in the Kitchener/Waterloo area she taught courses in B&W Photography and darkroom techniques at Conestoga College. Loving nature, she hopes to share her own vision of nature with others to look at the world around them with a new awareness.
Mary has previously had a Solo Exhibition at the Public Library in Campbellford, Ontario and participated in an exhibition at the Medical Centre in Campbellford. A second Solo Exhibition at the Campbellford Public Library is scheduled for 2012.
In 2005 Mary was one of four photographers who created the book “A Year In The Life of Warkworth” which sold out at 1000 copies.
- 2007 1st prize at the Long Lunch in Warkworth, Ontario
- 2008 Award of Merit at the Maple Syrup Festival, Warkworth, Ontario
- 2008 Award of Merit at the Long Lunch, Warkworth, Ontario for all three Photos she entered
- 2010 Best in Photography at the Maple Syrup Festival, Warkworth, Ontario three Photos were entered and all sold
- 2011 Best in Show at the Long Lunch, Warkworth
- 2011 People’s Choice Award at the Long Lunch, Warkworth
- 2012 Honourable Mention at the Long Lunch, Warkworth, Ontario
Other achievements include
- 2008/2009 Mary produced the Layout with Photos for the Profile Books for the Communities in Bloom of the Municipality of Trent Hills
- 2009 The Communities in Bloom event received the Highest Award for the Municipality of Trent Hills.
- 2010 At the Warkworth Gallery Hop in Warkworth, Mary showed 2 Photos, one sold.
- 2010 Mary was commissioned to produce the Christmas Cards for the local MP.
- 2010 Photo Contest Winner Front cover of the Warkworth Community Service Club (WCSC) Calendar.
Mary’s photos have also appeared in numerous area web sites, brochures and magazines. She offers framed, signed photos and Canvas Prints. She is a long standing member of Spirit of the Hills, the Northumberland Hills Arts Association Inc.